I’m Just Average Teen Me. Today’s post was inspired by Elly aka A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts. Click here for her blog post with this tag. I wasn’t nominated but the tag sounded so fun I just had to do it myself… 🙂 Basically, it’s a book tag, where you find words from pages in books that will determine your future…. I know, it won’t (probably won’t) be all accurate but it sounds fun! So why not?
For this tag, you have to pick 5 books, and use one book for every two questions. The books that I picked are:
- Girl Online – Zoe Sugg
- Girl Online On Tour – Zoe Sugg
- The Fault In Our Stars – John Green
- Foreign Exchange – Glee
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
Um… I hope you don’t mind that I have used both Girl Online books but they’re actually some of my favourite books ever…. 😀
Let’s start! 😀
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college (Girl Online)
Phew! I go to college! Only just! Well, I’m guessing college means University but I’ll just go with that! So far so good!
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed.
Okay, so this means Penny’s mum… Who runs a wedding shop with her husband! And they went to New York for it once too! Sounds like a good job! 😀 And it’d be so cute seeing all the husbands and wives to be ❤
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry. (Girl Online On Tour)
*crosses fingers and wishes for it to be Noah*
I am a little disappointed that I didn’t get Noah but I’m mostly wondering how that would happen in the first place. Just to let you all know, Alex is actually gay, so I don’t think I’ll be marrying him 😀 Maybe he’s bi… Or maybe it’ll be another guy called Alex…
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend
YESSSSSSSS! Throughout the whole book I’ve been wishing I was friends with Penny! We seem really alike actually…. That’s my favourite result so far! 😀
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has and remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have (The Fault in Our Stars)
So I have 1 child! Ahh that sounds nice and peaceful! I don’t plan on having many children, because of the noise in my big family… So one child sounds great! I’d spoil them to bits!
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law, etc
Oh my goodness! It’s perfect! That name is amazing! As well as the character! I’m doing quite well on this tag! 😀 So, I’ll have a baby boy called Augustus 🙂
7. Book 4. Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live. (Foreign Exchange)
YAY! IT’S IN LIMA OHIO! I haven’t been there before but since I love Glee it would be amazing! I am loving this life so far!
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation.
I don’t actually know how she gets around so I guess I’m stuck with public transport… 😦
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet. (Harry Potter)
Hmm…. There are a bunch of animals in this! Ahh I think I’ll choose Crookshanks (Hermione’s cat) I want a cat at some point and I’d rather not end up with Neville’s toad..
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy.
😀 OMG ! What did she do to make her my enemy!?1? Awh I really like McGonagall
So, in the future, I will go to college, work in a wedding shop, marry a guy called Alex, be best friends with Penny, have a baby boy called Augustus, get around in public transport, have a cat called Crookshanks and absolutely hate McGonagall….. 😀 It actually sounds alright!
I tag absolutely ANYONE!
Thank you SO much for reading! Make sure to like and follow if you like my blog and leave a comment with what you thought of my life! Oh and let me know if you do the tag too!
–Just Average Teen Me