I’m Just Average Teen Me. I’ll be honest, I resorted to the internet for post ideas because I literally have no inspiration but I found this thing called the ‘Get to Know Me’ tag and thought it would be fun to give it a go! 🙂 Hopefully, none of it will be pushy on the anonymous situation but we’ll see about that 😉
- Are you named after anyone? Not that I know of..?? I think my parents just liked the name 🙂
- When was the last time you cried? I’ll be honest, I think I cried the night before last night while I was lay in bed… I was in a weird mood… I’m not usually the type of person to cry a lot… Especially not in public! I never cry in public
- Do you have kids? Um, don’t think so 😉
- If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? It depends really… If the ‘other person’ that I was had a similar personality/interests to me then sure! It’d be really cool to have someone that you could really, really relate to! But if I wasn’t like I am then I’m not sure… It’s a really confusing question!
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not at all 😉 See what I did there 😀
- Will you ever bungee-jump? Nope nope nopety nope thanks bye
- What’s your favourite cereal? Apple and Blueberry Quaker Oats Porridge ❤
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? I would say, something I find quite important when I’m talking to people is the mood that they seem to be in… I think I’m quite good on picking up on people’s moods so if someone doesn’t seem very happy then it makes me feel a bit awkward…
- What is your eye colour? Mine are a bit weird actually.. They’re blue. But to be specific, there’s a tiny bit of green in the very middle, just around my pupils…
- Scary movie or happy endings? I’m an absolute sucker for happy, cute endings to a film! And the absolute opposite for scary movies! I will be traumatised for months! Or years in one particular case…
- Favourite smells? Apple and cinnamon! I actually really like the smell of sand too! Can you get a candle that just smells like sand? Not a beach, but just the sand? ❤
- Summer or Winter? Winter! I love that it has both my birthday (only just!) and Christmas in it! Plus, it’s just my favourite time of the year 🙂 Everything is really cosy and big fluffy coats with Ugg boots come out and it’s just so nice ❤
- Computer or Television? I watch most of the TV that I watch on my computer so that’s a bit of a no-brainer.. COMPUTER!
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I’ve been to America a few times because my dad has family there… But I haven’t been since I was 4 (nearly 5)… And we weren’t even visiting family on that trip! We were in Disney World Florida!
- Do you have any special talents? Nothing super unique or anything I don’t think… I can play guitar, do an okay duck impression, I’m alright at tennis, long distance running and not much else really 😀
- Where were you born? UK
- What are your hobbies? Ohhh hear we go! Watching TV (Once Upon A Time, Glee), Sims 3, doodling, playing guitar, singing (to myself – never infront of anyone else), trying to do things with my hair (I always just put it up in a high pony though), becoming unhealthily obsessed with games (Qubes? Weseewe? Pop the Lock?) and reading (certain books).
- Do you have any pets? Yep! I have two dogs, one is a puppy. They’re mother and daughter ❤
- Favourite movie? This is really hard for me to chose… I love so many… I like all of the Harry Potter films, The Maze Runner, Cinderella ❤
- Do you have any siblings? Yep. Too many 😀 The house just gets too loud for my preferences…
- What do you want to be when you grow up? As a few of you might know (if you read my Bucket List post back in August) that I want to be a paediatrician. If you don’t know what that is, it’s a doctor for children under 18. 🙂
That’s all of the questions finished! I hope you learned a few new things about me in this post!
Thank you SO much for reading! Make sure to like and follow if you like my blog and leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments below 🙂
-Just Average Teen Me