I’M SO SORRY I DID’T GET THIS UP YESTERDAY! I THOUGHT I PUBLISHED IT!
I’m Just Average Teen Me. Today I thought would be a good day to experiment, and try something new, with a post that I haven’t really done before. So, I’m guessing you’ve read the title, but I’ll be doing a little tour of my desk! It might not seem very interesting but hopefully it will be.
First of all, I’m someone who basically lives at my desk, whether I’m blogging, doing homework, playing games, watching videos or just lurking on the internet. So it’s kind of messy… But here we go!
Cluttered would be a good way to describe the top of my desk… Basically, I have my laptop on the left of the desk and on the other side is my TV and an iPod docking station (that’s what you call them, right?). The rest is just clutter. So I thought it would be fun to go through it all and make a little list:
- Gel pens (green, red and blue)
- My iPod
- Tangled headphones
- A Nail file
- A nail set that the nail file is supposed to be in
- A Lucid dreaming book
- 4 water bottles (2 are full, one has been for weeks and I haven’t touched it) 😀
- A muffin case
- A pen drive/ memory stick
- Tatty teddy
- Multiple clothes tags
- Perfume (Taylor Swift but the lid is jammed so I can’t open it…)
- A French ‘verb wheel’
- An empty bag of Frazzles
- A Wispa Gold wrapper
And I think that’s it! For the top part anyway! I should really clean up some of that…
Then we have the bottom part – there’s a floor-sort-of-thing at the bottom of my desk abut 4 inches from the floor. That one isn’t as bad. There’s way less clutter.
- Harry Potter colouring book
- Enchanted Forest colouring book
- A pack of pencils
- A box of blue inkjoy pens
- 3 whiteboard markers (green, black and blue)
- A Talking Tom teddy
- A framed moving picture of Oleg the meerkat (from Bob)
- A Christmas present bag that I kind of turned into a bin…. Sorry Penny…
- A shower/bath set with a shower lily, shower gel and shimmer lotion (although I don’t use that one because when I did, I looked like a freaking vampire)
See, that one isn’t as bad. It’s stuff that I actually want there.
Then we have, as I like to call it, the Sacred Shelf. You’ll see why it’s sacred in just a moment. So, it has a couple of rows here.. The back of the shelf has:
- All of the Harry Potter discs and a bonus one called On the Run
- All of the Glee box sets
- All of the Once Upon a Time box sets
I know, heaven right?
Then just in front of those, is my DVD player and I stack some things on top of that because I am a rebel who lives life on the edge and doesn’t listen to the rules of the DVD player manual:
- All of my Sims expansion pack boxes, in order of release – I’m only missing Into the Future and yes I am just that sad
- An alarm clock that I don’t use as an alarm but I can read the time so yay!
And that my friends, is the Sacred shelf
Below there, we have my shelf of random school stuff… Probably, you have some sort of an idea of what’s in here… But I’ll tell you anyways
- Old History and Spanish books
- A whopper of a dictionary
- Both Girl Online books (no idea why they’re there…)
- A pencil case
- A random plug that I think works with my old phone
- Several decks of cards
- A French dictionary
- A Thesaurus
- A pack of fine liners.
That just about covers my entire desk, and if you’re really bothered, my hair dryer box is under it but that doesn’t really count.
Is your desk as cluttered as mine?
Thank you SO much for reading! Make sure to like and follow if you like my blog and leave any thoughts or suggestions in the comments.
–Just Average Teen Me