I’m Just Average Teen Me. If you haven’t already realised, it’s the first day of Summer today, and as much as Summer is probably my least favourite season, I thought it would be fun to do a post about it. And what post, you might ask? Well, if you’ve been here for a while, you’ll know that sometimes, I do posts where I’ll list 44 things to do with a certain topic. In the past, I’ve done Teenage Girls, Primary School, Childhood – you get the idea. If you’re interested in reading any of those, you could click the search bar in the blue menu thing and type 44!
So, if you haven’t finally caught on, and for some reason didn’t read the title, today, I will be writing 44 Summer things!
- Barbeques everywhere!
- Little kids in paddling pools
- Suncream, also everywhere!
- Was that a bee?
- Heaven forbid there’s a bee in the classroom!
- ICE CREAM ❤
- School holidays!
- Being able to spend every single day, knowing that you have no homework to catch up on
- Trying to decide if you already count as the next year up in school
- Teachers finally cutting some slack and laying off the work
- Results, RESULTS, RESULTS
- Staying inside because you’re actually a vampire and you die in the sun – or sparkle. If I sparkled, I think I’d be outside all the time. However, I don’t sparkle, I just blind people because my skin is so pale it reflects all light. 😀
- Lighter hair, finally!
- Half way to Christmas again!
- Promising to meet up with your friends all the time… and never seeing them once.
- School trips! We’re going to Blackpool Pleasure Beach (by far one of my favourite places)
- School sports day. -.- Kill me
- CRAZILY LOUD MUSIC
- Sweating off the makeup in your T-zone 😦
- Sweating in general
- Suddenly becoming strangely hyper and laughing all lesson about the most inappropriate things
- Opening a window, and 5 million flies come in within a space of 10 minutes. One flew up my shirt the other day, and it’s safe to say, I nearly had a heart attack when it flew out!
- No Once Upon A Time until September :O
- Trying to be cool and taking a good picture on your phone but then remembering your phone has the literal worst camera in the whole world.
- Water balloon fights
- Forgetting how to use a pen
- Ice in every drink that can possibly be acceptable to drink with ice.
- Not being able to sleep without covers so you die of heat in your sleep
- “What day is it?”
- Girls that wear shorts that barely even cover them up. Just no…
- Actually spending your whole Summer on tumblr
- Summery songs everywherrrrrrree!
- Chugging as much water as possible
- Watching films in class and wondering why you’re even there
- Getting bored and starting a blog (fun fact: that’s why I started)
- Are black jeans too depressing for summer? Scrap that I’m wearing a black shirt too!
- Shopping for school supplies
- Forever wishing you had a candle that smells like sand
- EXAMS ARE OVER
- Singing into a fan and suddenly becoming Beyoncé
- Going blind and needing to wear sunglasses at all times because your eyes are reaaaaaaaaaallly light sensitive
- Burning all over because for some reason you’re incapable of tanning
- Or tanning and looking all golden because you’re very lucky ;D
That’s 44 things about Summer! Hopefully, you could relate to some of them! Let me know if you did, and which ones were your favourites.
–Just Average Teen Me