I’m Just Average Teen Me. Apologies for the slightly intensely capitalised title. I’m just quite excited for this post. The lovely, and very talented regina5000 from Diversion3000 nominated me for the 5 senses tag. Thank you SO much! Make sure you check out her blog!
So, THE RULES!
– Thank the person who nominated you
– For each of the five senses (or as many as you do) describe five of your favorite things having to do with that sense. AKA your five favorite smells, sounds, etc.
– Nominate five other people to do this tag
- Orange sunsets on pretty beaches
- Freshly fallen snow, with no footprints
- Old, crinkly paper
- Leaves in Autumn
- Attractive people (I’m sorry to ruin the mood, but it had to be done.)
- Wind blowing through trees
- Waves crashing in and out
- Crackling fire
- Aaron Tveit singing (and Lauren Jauregui)
- The sound a tennis racket makes when you swing it really fast through the air
- Banana bread baking in the oven
- Anything involving cinnamon (especially our Christmas apple and cinnamon candle)
- Books (Who doesn’t love the smell of books?)
- Pumpkins when they have the candle inside and it’s kind of cooking them a bit
- Fluffy dogs (thankfully, I have two. One of which is open to cuddling, the other, would rather have her personal space)
- Cosy socks
- Sand (only in my hands, not feet, please not in my feet!)
- Flowing water
- Anything with a sign that says “DO NOT TOUCH”
- Things cooked on a barbecue. Barbeque? barbecue?
- BAAACOOONNNNN (smoked)
- Strawberry and Blueberry smoothies
- Waffles or Pancakes with loooots of syrup
And that is that part done! I know a lot of people go really poetic and stuff, but I thought I’d just be straight to the point. 😀
The five people I’m nominating are: *Drumroll*
And I guess that’s it for this post! Thank you for reading!!
–Just Average Teen Me