I’m Just Average Teen Me. Welcome back to Blolidays with myself. If you missed last week’s post, you probably don’t know about this new ‘feature’ here on ze blog. Well, let me enlighten you. Blolidays is my Summer Holidays blogging series that I’ll be updating every Saturday until the Holidays ends in September. Last week, I wrote a bucket list for the upcoming 6-7-ish weeks, which you can read here if you’re interested.
TODAY, on the other hand, I will be compiling a list of my favourite tunes to bounce around my bedroom (like I’m being electrocuted) to over the holidays. I will warn you, and myself actually, there will probably be a good bit of Fifth Harmony… Possibly some of The Vamps too. I know, I’m a clashing fandom wreck but let’s just go with it.
*scrolls through Spotify library*
1. Do You Hear The People Sing – Les Mis
2. Everybody Needs Love – Zak Abel
3. Hey You Beautiful – Olly Murs
4. Work From Home – Fifth Harmony
5. Yeah Boy – Kelsea Ballerini
6. The Sound – The 1975
7. All In My Head (Flex) – Fifth Harmony
8. Five Colours In Her Hair – McFly
9. Girls On TV – The Vamps
10. I Know What You Did Last Summer – Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello
11. I Lied – Fifth Harmony
12. Juliet – Lawson
13. Peter Pan – Kelsea Ballerini
14. Love Myself – Hailee Steinfeld
15. Move My Way – The Vamps
16. One Last Time – Ariana Grande
17. Wildest Dreams – Taylor Swift
18. That’s What You Get – Paramore
19. Rude – MAGIC!
20. Scared of Happy – Fifth Harmony
21. New Girl – Reggie & Bollie
22. Miss Movin’ On – Fifth Harmony
23. You’re Such A – Hailee Steinfeld
24. The Life – Fifth Harmony
25. Wild Heart – The Vamps
Okay, so I know that’s quite a lot, but I couldn’t just abandon that many of my favourite songs! Even with this many I’m leaving behind a lot that I still love! I tried to vary the artists a bit, even though over a fifth of them are Fifth Harmony!
What are some of your favourite songs for over the summer? And do you know any of these?
See you next Saturday with another Blolidays post!
–Just Average Teen Me