I’m Just Average Teen Me. IT’S OFFICIALLY MY FAVOURITE TIME OF THE YEAR EVERYONE! HALLOWEEN IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND THEN IT’S BASICALLY CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!
As I did at the beginning of Summer, I’ll be doing a post about 44 Autumn Things. If you’re not from the UK, chances are, you call it Fall. Buuuut I don’t, so it’s Autumn on here. If you’re relatively new to this blog of mine, you may not have come across any of these posts before – I do them quite a bit, actually, and I really enjoy writing them! Anyway, I basically just list 44 things to do with the chosen topic, which in this case is Autumn.
- Changing that Summer phone wallpaper to something new and autumnal!
- Slowly darkening evenings
- Break out the fairy lights (I mean, I have them all year but hey)
- Rain hammering down on the roof as you sleep
- Spicy smelling candles (not chili – cinnamon and ginger)
- Forgetting your umbrella and being completely and utterly drenched as you walk into school
- Flannel! I actually don’t have anything flannel but I feel like I really should
- ONCE UPON A TIME COMES BACK
- AND TEEN WOLF
- Convincing yourself that on every full moon there are werewolves roaming around the town
- Properly settling into the school year
- Finally not having to worry about sweating all of your makeup off
- Pumpkin Spice lattes; I’ve heard they’re really nice but I haven’t tried one!
- Berry lipstick – for my makeup fans
- Slowly changing leaves ❤
- Watching people throw sticks into the trees to try and get the conkers down
- The smell of plastic wellies ❤
- Bonfires and fireworks
- The smell of jack-o-lanterns when the pumpkin starts to get a little cooked by the flame
- Fluffy boots
- Crackling fires (if you have fireplaces with actual fire – thankfully (I am kinda scared of fire), I don’t.
- Staying up late, reading
- Warm cookies
- Oversized jumpers (my faaaaaavourite!)
- Doubling up on blankets at night
- Photo opportunities at every second
- Waking up in the dark
- Dark nail polish
- Watching cloud after cloud of your own breath disappear into the air
- Long walks in the woods
- Long hot showers (or baths if you’re a bath person)
- Finding the most perfectly spherical pumpkin to ever grace the planet
- And then seeing the huge spot on the back -.-
- Stepping on crunchy leaves
- For a split second, being convinced that your sparkler is going to reach your hand
- Fuzzy pyjamas
- Halloween decorations
- Cuddling pets when it gets cold
- Getting out your gloves after so long
- Hand warmers ❤
- Watching the same tree slowly turn more red than the last day on the way back from school
- Snuggling up to the oven when it gets cold
- Thanksgiving, if you celebrate it!
- AUTUMN IS JUST AMAZING
That’s everything I could think of! Hopefully you could relate to some of them! BRING ON AUTUMN!
–Just Average Teen Me