Back again with another tag/award!
Today’s is The Blogaholic award, which I was nominated for by Regina (Diversion3000). Thank you so, so much for that! Your blog is awesome (check it out if you haven’t already!).
So, onto the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
This is convenient, since I was just looking through a bunch of old posts this morning! I love to read them back like a diary, and see what was going on in my life at the time, and how much I’ve grown.
As far as my favourite ones to look back on, I’d say I love ‘A Day At A Theme Park‘, since it really captured the fun I had that day. A couple that the blogosphere seemed to really like are ‘Let’s Talk About… Menstrual Cups‘ and ‘To My Fellow Brace-Faces‘. And then there’s the one about ‘My Favourite Recipe Ever‘ which is obviously one of my personal favourites. I do plan to revisit that at some point in these holidays!
3 Facts About Myself
- I once said “Happy Birthday Sir” to my old Religion teacher on the corridor at school (He had told us it was his birthday a couple days ago, don’t worry) and he stared at me blankly… I still get the embarrassment and cringe from it today!
- I can sing (probably badly) the majority of A Very Potter Musical
- I bought Penny a blue hard hat for her birthday this year 😀
All That Jazz
Coffee And Spilled Ink
How Not to Freak Out
And that’s this award finished! 😀
Three days in a row, I’m really on a roll!
Today’s post (and probably tomorrow’s, too) is a tag. Tags are easily one of my favourite things to write on my blog, so thank you so much to the amazing All The Jazz for nominating me for The Uniquely Me Tag. For those of you that don’t already know, this tag was created by the fantabulous Elm, to spread a little self love! It’s such a great idea and I’m super excited to get into the tag!
First of all, the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Okay, so some unique things about me:
- My eyes are blue on the outside, and green around my pupils (although it makes it really awkward to decide what colour they actually are)
- I have a strange love of bagels (especially with cream cheese) ❤
- When something big happens or I hit a personal milestone, I’ll draw a little circle on the corner of my page in school, so I can look back at my books and see what I was up to
- I like to learn the real choreography to songs so I can dance along while they’re playing
- I rarely crush on more than one person at a time (which other people seem to?) so everything is all on one person. It can be stressful, but it’s so fun
- I have a folder in my gallery of positive quotes to look at when I’m feeling down
- I still sleep with a big stuffed bear in my bed (his name is Cuddles, and I’ve had him for about 11 years)
- My dad is American (from Michigan) and my mum is British, so I’m half of both, but living in the UK
- I have a crazy number of hoodies (mainly Superdry) in an array of colours
- The Sims games and expansions on my shelf are all in order of release date, and my box sets for TV shows are in season order
- I’m an avid fan of Fifth Harmony
- At my age of 15, I’ve never once had a sleepover or gone on a school trip where I stay the night…
- I’m obsessed with checking my horoscope
- I love one-off Geography things on TV, like when Leonardo DiCaprio did Before the Flood! ❤
Regina @ Diversion3000
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
Jess @ Kisses From Jess
Kiya @ Flawed Silence
Sherina @ Sherina Speaks
And that’s all for this post! Thank you so much to Jazz for nominating me, and to Elm for creating such a beautiful tag!