Back again with another tag/award!
Today’s is The Blogaholic award, which I was nominated for by Regina (Diversion3000). Thank you so, so much for that! Your blog is awesome (check it out if you haven’t already!).
So, onto the rules:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post you can even link to their ‘About page’).
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
My Best Posts
This is convenient, since I was just looking through a bunch of old posts this morning! I love to read them back like a diary, and see what was going on in my life at the time, and how much I’ve grown.
As far as my favourite ones to look back on, I’d say I love ‘A Day At A Theme Park‘, since it really captured the fun I had that day. A couple that the blogosphere seemed to really like are ‘Let’s Talk About… Menstrual Cups‘ and ‘To My Fellow Brace-Faces‘. And then there’s the one about ‘My Favourite Recipe Ever‘ which is obviously one of my personal favourites. I do plan to revisit that at some point in these holidays!
3 Facts About Myself
- I once said “Happy Birthday Sir” to my old Religion teacher on the corridor at school (He had told us it was his birthday a couple days ago, don’t worry) and he stared at me blankly… I still get the embarrassment and cringe from it today!
- I can sing (probably badly) the majority of A Very Potter Musical
- I bought Penny a blue hard hat for her birthday this year 😀
And that’s this award finished! 😀