- What are the topics you cover at your blog?
I usually cover things to do with teenage lifestyle, like I did a post on 44 teenage girl things. I’m starting the Teens Tell Their Story project and the monthly look-ahead. I’ll also be starting to monthly favourites!
- One inspirational song? Why did you chose this song?
I know it’s cheesy, but Who Says – Selena Gomez. I don’t know, most songs that are encouraging certain people, seem to discourage the others, but Selena gets it just right! 🙂 Born this Way – Lady Gaga is good too!
- Your favourite quote?
A man unwilling to fight for what he wants, deserves what he gets. – Captain Hook, Once Upon A Time ❤
- One of the bloggers you can’t miss a post from?
- One writing trick that you use?
Try not to edit too much, just write, fix any typos and post. Don’t change how you worded it first. It will sound less formal and more casual! 🙂
- What are 3 great qualities you have?
This one’s harder… I would say I am quite a loyal friend, I am good at keeping secrets (helps when you have an anonymous blog!). And I guess being a perfectionist sometimes comes in handy!
- What are 3 qualities you want to embody?
I would LOVE to be able to play a harp! And I’d quite like to be more confident.. and less shy and self-conscious… 🙂 And 3rd….. I’d like to be more of a social butterfly!
- What is one great piece of advice you received?
Say yes to more things!
- What is one thing you’ve wanted but never ever told anyone?
Hmmm….. I guess I want a cat… But a few people in my family are allergic so I wouldn’t be able to anyway! 😦 I’m quite an animal person!
- What are you grateful for this week?
I am grateful for my dog, because she’s amazing! 🙂
That’s all of them! What do you think? Check out Mon’s version with my questions and her answers too here!
Thankyou for reading! Make sure to like and follow if you enjoy my blog and leave any comments or suggestions below!
BYE! 🙂 xx
-Just Average Teen Me