Three days in a row, I’m really on a roll!
Today’s post (and probably tomorrow’s, too) is a tag. Tags are easily one of my favourite things to write on my blog, so thank you so much to the amazing All The Jazz for nominating me for The Uniquely Me Tag. For those of you that don’t already know, this tag was created by the fantabulous Elm, to spread a little self love! It’s such a great idea and I’m super excited to get into the tag!
First of all, the rules:
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Okay, so some unique things about me:
- My eyes are blue on the outside, and green around my pupils (although it makes it really awkward to decide what colour they actually are)
- I have a strange love of bagels (especially with cream cheese) ❤
- When something big happens or I hit a personal milestone, I’ll draw a little circle on the corner of my page in school, so I can look back at my books and see what I was up to
- I like to learn the real choreography to songs so I can dance along while they’re playing
- I rarely crush on more than one person at a time (which other people seem to?) so everything is all on one person. It can be stressful, but it’s so fun
- I have a folder in my gallery of positive quotes to look at when I’m feeling down
- I still sleep with a big stuffed bear in my bed (his name is Cuddles, and I’ve had him for about 11 years)
- My dad is American (from Michigan) and my mum is British, so I’m half of both, but living in the UK
- I have a crazy number of hoodies (mainly Superdry) in an array of colours
- The Sims games and expansions on my shelf are all in order of release date, and my box sets for TV shows are in season order
- I’m an avid fan of Fifth Harmony
- At my age of 15, I’ve never once had a sleepover or gone on a school trip where I stay the night…
- I’m obsessed with checking my horoscope
- I love one-off Geography things on TV, like when Leonardo DiCaprio did Before the Flood! ❤
Regina @ Diversion3000
Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland
Jess @ Kisses From Jess
Kiya @ Flawed Silence
Sherina @ Sherina Speaks
And that’s all for this post! Thank you so much to Jazz for nominating me, and to Elm for creating such a beautiful tag!